We have developed a number of solutions for storing water safety equipment in a manner that allows it to dry through unlimited air circulation.
The installations below are in Wiltshire.
From left to right:
- Dry suits on captive hangars with a mesh caged area
- Life jackets on captive hangars
- Helmets and boots on mesh shelves
The shelves and hangars are all adjustable and interchangeable allowing storage for any quantity and combination of items
- Open mesh pigeon holes for kit bags
In this installation the storage has been built over and around a radiator to make the maximum use of the space and to provide extra drying capability.
The installation below shows:
- Hanging facilities for dry suits
- Mesh shelves spanning a radiator
- Other adjustable mesh shelves
- A central workstation with storage above
A stand alone unit with adjustable rails and mesh shelves: